Buyerfs purchase order for Resistance-Welding Controllers and their peripheral equipment produced by NADEX CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as gProductsh) is expressly made conditional upon Buyerfs assent to these warranty terms unless otherwise provided. Buyer shall order upon Buyerfs check and consent of these warranty terms. Buyerfs purchase order shall be deemed as Buyerfs consent of these warranty terms.
In case of defects of Products in normal use of Products according to suggestions stated in instruction manuals, specifications and labels attached on Products, NADEX CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as gSellerh) shall perform one of the items in Product Warranty Terms free of charge for the warranty period defined by Seller for each Product (following table). This warranty shall be applicable only for the original user of Products, not for resale used Products and so on.
yProduct Warranty Termsz
If Products fail to operate properly within the warranty period in normal use of Products according to suggestions stated in instruction manuals, specifications and labels attached on Products, or if users incur damage to any life, body or property of users and which are attributable to Seller and there is extremely strong doubt that the said damage is caused during the reasonable usable life of Products even after the expiration of the warranty period, Seller shall perform one of the following items free of charge at Sellerfs discretion. This warranty shall be made in lieu of all other warranties for the defective Products provided by Seller. Cost for compensation for Products borne by Seller shall be in any event up to the prices of Products Buyer pays.
(1) repair of the defective Products at the place designated by Seller;
(2) supply of the replacement of the defective Products, components giving defects to the Products or the defective parts at the place designated by Seller; or
(3) returning the prices of the defective Products.
However, even within the warranty period, the warranty shall not apply if the defect falls into one of the following items in Defects out of Warranty. Any cost for transportation of the defective Products upon above items shall be borne by Buyer and rental of spare Products alternative to defective Products shall be for a price.
yDefects out of Warrantyz
Even within the warranty period, the warranty shall not apply if the defect falls into one of the following items:
(1) defects, discoloration or blots arising from the use of Products;
(2) failures arising from the use of Products beyond the scope of application specified by Seller;
(3) failures arising from connecting Products with other products;
(4) failures arising from negligence or improper storage of Products;
(5) failures arising from alterations or modifications to Products without any prior consent from Seller;
(6) failures arising from wars, riots, fire, storm and flood damage, earthquake, lightning stoke, brine damage, dust damage, drop of Products, collapse of buildings where Products are stored, abnormal voltage or the like;
(7) failures arising in any other places than the delivery places of Products set forth in individual agreements;
(8) failures arising from an event unforeseeable at the technological level at the time of sale of Products; or
(9) failures arising from incompatibility of Products for equipment used by Buyer. (When Buyer combines Products with other products, Buyer shall confirm standards, laws and regulations to which Products conform.)
yWarranty Period Tablez
The warranty period of Products is defined below.
||Warranty Period(from the date Product leaves NADEX plant)
|Inverter Welding Controllers
||IWC5A and IWC6
|AC Welding Controllers
|Resistance-Welding Controllers except those stated above and their peripheral equipment
yAfter Expiration of Warranty Periodz
After the expiration of the warranty period, all repair parts and technical services shall be for a price unless users incur damage to any life, body or property of users and which are attributable to Seller and there is extremely strong doubt that the said damage is caused during the reasonable usable life of Products.
The period for repairs of the defective Products for a price shall be for seven (7) years from discontinuance of Products. However, Seller shall be unable to repair the defective Products even within the said period if the parts used for Products cannot be obtained due to discontinuance and so on.
The warranty period of paid units of replacement parts shall be for six (6) months from the replacement. However, even within the warranty period, the replacement of the paid units shall be for a price if the defect falls into one of the items set forth in Defects out of Warranty in these warranty terms.
yConsultation and Comments about Servicesz
Buyer may consult and comment about Sellerfs services with notification of Buyerfs name, name of the contact person, model, mold types, serial number and details of defects to Sellerfs offices or the following address.
NADEX PRODUCTS CO., LTD. (NADEX Call Center)
§509-0249@1-21 Himegaoka, Kani-city, Gifu Japan
Toll-free phone number (only in japan): 0120-7-62339 (8:00 to 12:00 & 13:00 to 17:00 on weekdays except Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, summer vacation and the year-end and new year holidays)
Posted on October,16,2017