Buyer’s purchase order for Resistance-Welding Controllers and their peripheral equipment manufactured by NADEX CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Products”) is expressly made conditional upon Buyer’s assent to these Warranty Terms unless otherwise provided. Buyer shall order upon Buyer’s thorough understanding and consent of these Warranty Terms. Buyer’s purchase order shall be deemed as Buyer’s consent of these Warranty Terms.
In case of defects of Products in normal use of Products according to the instructions stated in instruction manuals, specifications and labels attached on Products, NADEX CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) shall perform one of the remedies prescribed in “Seller’s Responsibilities” free of charge for the warranty period defined by Seller for each Product as shown in the following table. This warranty shall be applicable only for the original user of Products, not for resale used Products and so on.
If Products fail to operate properly within the warranty period in normal use of Products according to the instructions stated in instruction manuals, specifications and labels attached on Products, or if users incur damages to any life, body or property of users arising out of willful misconduct or gross negligence of Seller during the reasonable service life of Products even after the expiration of the warranty period, at Seller’s discretion, Seller shall perform one of the following remedies free of charge. This warranty shall be made in lieu of all other warranties for the defective Products provided by Seller. In any event, the cost for compensation for Products borne by Seller shall be up to the prices of Products Buyer pays.
- Repair of the defective Products at the place designated by Seller;
- Supply of the replacement of the defective Products, components giving defects to the Products or the defective parts at the place designated by Seller; or
- refund of the prices of the defective Products.
However, even within the warranty period, the warranty shall not apply if the defect falls into one of the following items in ‘Defects out of Warranty’. Any cost for transportation of the defective Products upon above remedies shall be borne by Buyer and rental of spare Products alternative to defective Products shall be for a price.
【Defects out of Warranty】
Even within the warranty period, the warranty shall not apply if the defect falls into one of the following items:
- blemishes, discoloration or stains arising from the use of Products;
- failures arising from the use of Products beyond the specification range defined by Seller;
- failures arising from connecting Products with other equipment or devices;
- failures arising from misuse or improper storage of Products;
- failures arising from alterations or modifications to Products without any prior consent from Seller;
- failures arising from war, riot, fire, windstorm, flood, earthquake, lightning stroke, salinity, sandstorm, drop of Products, collapse of buildings where Products are stored or installed, abnormal voltage or the like;
- failures arising in any other places than the delivery places of Products set forth in individual agreements;
- failures arising from a phenomenon unforeseeable at the level of science and technology at the time of sale of Products or
- failures arising from the incompatibility of Products with other equipment used by Buyer. (When using Products in combination with other products, Buyer shall confirm standards, laws and regulations that Products should conform with.)
【Warranty Period Table】
The warranty period of Products is defined below.
|Product Name||Model||Warranty Period
(from the date Product leaves NADEX plant)*
|Inverter Welding Controllers||IWC5A,IWC6,IWC7 and IWC70||2 years|
|AC Welding Controllers||PH5S||2 years|
|Resistance-Welding Controllers except those stated above and their peripheral equipment||–||1 year|
(* this means the date and year of manufacture indicated on the nameplate rating of the Product)
【After Expiration of Warranty Period】
After the expiration of the warranty period, all repair parts and technical services shall be for a price unless users incur damages to any life, body or property of users arising out of willful misconduct or gross negligence of Seller.
The period for repairs of the defective Products for a price shall be for seven (7) years from the discontinuance of Products. However, Seller shall be unable to repair the defective Products even within the said period if the parts used for Products cannot be obtained due to discontinuance and so on.
The warranty period for paid units of replacement parts shall be six (6) months from the replacement. However, even within the warranty period, the replacement of the paid units shall be for a price if the defect falls into one of the items set forth in ‘Defects out of Warranty’ in these Warranty Terms.
【Inquiries and Comments about Services】
Buyer may inquire or comment about Seller’s services with notification of Buyer’s name, name of the contact person, model and type, serial number and details of abnormalities or failures to Seller’s offices or the following address.
NADEX PRODUCTS CO., LTD. (NADEX Call Center)
2-21 Himegaoka, Kani City, Gifu 509-0249 Japan
Toll-free phone number (only in Japan): 0120-7-62339 (8:00 to 12:00 & 13:00 to 17:00 on weekdays except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, summer holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays)
These Warranty Terms shall be governed by and under the laws of Japan as to all matters, including validity, construction and performance. In case of any disputes, controversies or differences which may arise between the parties hereto, out of or in relation to or in connection with these Warranty Terms, the Nagoya District Court shall exclusively be the court of first instance.
First posted on October,16,2017
Modified and posted on October,2,2023